There’s more to a door than meets the eye. CFS Canada provides full turnkey automated entrance installation and services that take care of all your barrier-free and functionality requirements.
We Know Doors and Hardware
We supply, install, and service:
- Automatic door operators and electronic hardware
- Automatic sliding doors
- Doors and frames
- Mechanical door hardware
- Architectural hardware
- Electronic hardware integration
Automatic Door Operators and Electronic Hardware
Turn an ordinary entrance into the perfect barrier-free automated door with the right electronic door hardware. CFS Canada’s technicians install and integrate all components of automatic door operators and hardware, including:
- Motion and safety sensors that detect movement to open, hold open, and close doors safely and securely.
- Fully automatic openings – just approach the opening, and it will open and close for you.
- Touchless door operators – just wave your hand in front of them and open sesame!
- Magnetic locks.
- Electrified locks and exit devices/panic bars.
- Electric strikes.
- Power transfer loops, which bring low voltage power through the door.
- Power transfer hinges, which bring power to the hardware through a specialty hinge.
CFS Canada can integrate your existing door with hardware, and provide continuous maintenance to keep your building accessible and efficient.
Doors and Frames
We design doors and frames to fit your entrance and your needs. With our custom framing solutions, you never have to worry – it’ll always be a perfect fit.
CFS Canada designs, installs and services:
- Hollow metal doors and frames (fire rated or non-fire rated).
- Aluminum doors.
- Wood doors and frames (fire rated or non-fire rated).
- Glass doors.
When you call us, we’ll first see if we can repair your existing door and frame. Only after we’ve thoroughly explored the problem will we recommend replacements, which all adhere to building and fire safety codes. We can replace your door, your frame, or both.
No matter the job, we’re with you from start to finish. We’re your project partner, and we’ll take care of everything. You’ll only work with one company, which simplifies the process and saves you the hassle and the cost of working with multiple trades and companies.
Mechanical Door Hardware
You need quality door hardware if you want to make sure your building is completely secure.
CFS Canada installs, repairs and services a full range of mechanical door hardware, including:
- Passage and locksets – door knobs are a thing of the past. Ergonomics (the study of how people work in their physical environment) says that lever handles are better for repetitive actions and easier for people living with hand mobility issues. You can push down on a lever to gain access when turning a knob is impossible.
- Door closers – your automated door will close behind you every time. This is also a requirement for fire safety and security: a door should close, latch, and lock on its own.
- Panic bars and trim – emergency exit panic bars with a lever handle on the opposite side.
- Hinges – some of the oldest door technology is still the best when it comes to operating efficiency.
The future will be integrated. The most forward-thinking organizations are already taking advantage of smart building technologies.
That’s why CFS Canada was one of the first companies to start bundling services for our clients to bring all aspects of access and egress under one system.
We are proven experts in integrating all the various electronic components of different systems installed at any one facility – including door automation, security systems and access control.
Our technicians make sure everything is installed correctly and efficiently. We won’t leave until the job is done, and everything is working as it should.